Chair: Joseph Sanders,
Chair: Beverly Garnant,
American Society of Concrete Contractors
Chair: Roger Becker,
Mission: Facilitate the development and acceptance of technologies to benefit the concrete industry.
- Identify new technologies with the potential to positively impact the concrete industry and arrange Technology Showcases at SDC Meetings.
- Shepherd technology showcase participants through the SDC path-finding process.
- Oversee the Technology Transfer Advisory Group (TTAG) and leverage the group’s exceptional knowledge and experience to review and advise on new technologies.
- Evaluate each technology presented to SDC for potential elevation to Industry Critical Technology (ICT) status.
- Monitor and oversee progress of ICT efforts.
Chair: Charles Hanskat, American Shotcrete Association
Mission: Facilitate technology transfer.
- Review industry-critical technologies identified by SDC and provide guidance on moving such technologies into practice.
- Provide recommendations through SDC to ACI’s Technical Activities Committee (TAC) on the appropriate approach to document development on new technologies within ACI.
- Assist champions of new technology on integrating their technologies into the ACI process.
- Disseminate information on new and emerging technologies through sessions held at ACI Fall Conventions.
Accelerated Technology Implementation Teams
Chair: Lawrence L. Sutter, Michigan Technological University
Chair: David McDonald, Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute
Chair: Claudio Manissero,
Chair: Markus Wernli,
Chair: Caroline Talbot,
The Euclid Chemical Company
Chair: Mark Perniconi, Charles Pankow Foundation
Chair: Peter Emmons,
Chair: - Narendra Gosain, Walter P Moore
Chair: David W. Whitmore, Vector Corrosion Technologies